Painfull,uncomfortable and pregnant

Patient

Q: After having intercourse with my partner my virgina swelled quite a bit then wentdown over night and is still a little swallen.
it is verry painfull constantly and even whylst urinating i am in a lot of discomfort and find sitting or having my legs closed increases the itch.
i have been to a doctor who told me it seems to be a uti and has put me on anti biotics and a cream for yeast infection i applyed some sudercream after a hot bath and foud it helpd a lil but noticed like a tear a minor one above the perenium on the lybia.
i am 18 weeks pregnant and panicing could you please help get to the bottom of this

Doctor