Painless Blister on Penis

Patient : Dear Doctor, I have a blister on the underside glan of my penis and I've been to see 2 doctors who don't know what it is. I had swabs taken when I first saw it and they came back negative for warts and herpes. Every day it's changed slightly. Sometimes puffy. Sometimes not. It doesn't hurt or itch. I thought it may have been scabies so yesterday I treated myself for that, but I'd really like your help to determine what this could be. It's so embarrassing and I really would like to get rid of it. Thanks!
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Hi Doctor, I am 37 year old male and I have been in a relationship for 7 years. I had an sti test at the start of the...

Q: Wanting advice on whether I have an STI. Near the opening of my penis on one side there is a raised bump that is not ...

Q: Hi , I'm in a long distance relationship with my partner who was just tested for std's for the first time. After the ...

Q: I've one wart on my anus, but I've been in a monogamous relationship for > 20 yrs. Neither of us has ever had geni...

Q: Around rim of my penis head is red


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon