Painless, white bump on scrotum

Patient : I have a white, painless bump on my scrotum. What could it be?
Painless, white bump on scr...-1
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and a the picture. The picture is self-explanatory. This looks to be a small sebaceous cy st. Small sebaceous cyst are common on the scrotal skin due to its corrugated natures, covered almost all the time hence excessive secretions of sebum and a blockage of the duct leads to the formation of the cyst. In most of the cases these can be popped easily with a cure. Very occasionally its removal needs a small surgery under local anesthesia if it starts growing and needs removal. I hope this answers your query well.