Palm rash, joint pain, fatigue, eye infections. PLEASE HELP ME!

Q: Hello, about 6 months ago I went to the doctor for a rash on the palm of my hands. The spots were not at all raised and appeared as small red spots under the skin on my palms and fingertips. The rash gave me the sensation of pins and needles. After a couple weeks my palms began to peel extremely bad, Making them not quite raw, but sensitive in areas. The first couple times this happened I treated myself for a fungal infection.
The doctor told me the only thing it could be was syphilis. He treated me with antibiotics and a shot. He also took blood and urine tests.
2 weeks later the test results came back negative. But the palm rash disappears completely. Upon hearing this news and the rash disappearing I went on with life and didnt look further into it.
Now the rash has reappeared and with the reappearance has helped me realize that other symptoms I had been having prior to the rash may be connected.
Im getting eye infection just as I was about the time of the first incidence. The initial diagnosis was that my contacts were just dirty causing the infection. Also I have been feeling extreme joint discomfort and body fatigue. I ignored this as much as I could the first time the symptoms arose putting it off as exhaustion from work. Im now working a job that requires me to be much less physical and the symptoms have returned with a vengeance. I am an avid hiker and disc golfer. I was generally out 3 or 4 times a week before this began but the fatigue and joint discomfort (especially in my knees) has brought my activities to a halt and began to make me miserable.
Could the tests have been incorrect and the doctor right? Im still dating the same woman. She took the antibiotics, but never got the shot due to the news of the test results.
If anyone knows what is wrong with me I would LOVE some advice.