Palms and fingers problem

Patient : I noticed that primarily when I stand up, the veins in my palms and fingers become visible and my palms and fingers look bluish. This last for a minute or two and then back to normal. I have pins and needles sensation in arms and legs and some pain in hands.
Doctor :   Based on the symptoms, your problem may be Raynaud's disease. When this disease is suspected getting treatment sooner th an later can save you lot of discomfort in the future. This may be the problem with your blood flow and discoloration may due to the lack of blood circulation. This means your body is not sending enough circulation to your extremities like your hands and legs. Some of the symptoms of this disease are cold extremities, numbness or tingling sensation to fingers and toes , throbbing pain and some ulcers even. You can reduce the risk of developing the Raynaud's disease by giving up smoking, avoiding caffeine, keeping your body warm, avoiding exposure to cold temperatures. Moderate exercise can improve circulation, also avoid medications which tightens blood vessels etc,. The treatment depends on the stage of the disease, can be medical and in serious cases it may be surgical. Do consult your doctor as soon as possible as Raynaud's is suspected and after the complete examination the diagnosis will be done and treated accordingly. Take care.