Palpable supraclavicular lymph node, should I be worried?

Q: Im a 21 y/o female, with a small "lump" above my left collarbone. The lump (I'm assuming its a lymph node) is quite firm, and round. It does move around, but I can't tell if its just my skin rolling over it, or if it is actually attached to the underlying tissue. I estimate it to be at least 1 cm wide, and a little over 1 cm long. I also have a spongier large/flat mass near it on the collarbone that just feels like a lipoma.
After doing some research, I've noticed people seem to get quite concerned about any "lump" or lymph node abnormality in the left supraclavicular region, and that many of these lymph nodes can be a sign of lymphoma or similar cancers. I also have some general symptoms such as feeling quite tired for no reason, mild coughing, and have had a handful of nightsweats over the past few months. (maybe 5-8 times). The nightsweats are not drenching, but its enough to wake up with wet hair,and a damp pillow. My symptoms arent severe enough to really bother me, but I do feel quite "off".
I've had the lump for approximately 6-7 months, it has not changed other than a slight increase in size. I have not had any infections or viruses . I've read that a lymph node in this area can be concerning no matter the size, but I've also read that they are considered normal if they are 1cm or under.
Should I be concerned?

Symptoms:  Potentially enlarged left supraclavicular lymph node, fatigue, mild coughing, few mild occasions of night sweats, I have had some skin itchiness that seems to wax and wane, but has caused me to itch enough to cause some mild petechiae over my thighs before.