Palpitations

Patient: I AM A 46 YEAR OLD FEMALE.I HAVE 4 CHILDREN ALL THROUGH CESAREAN.MY HEIGHT IS 5″2 FEET AND WEIGHT 67.MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS 12O BY 80.MY BLOOD SUGAR IS 106.MY HAEMOGLOBIN IS 10.6.I HAVE DISCS ALL UNDER CONTROL.LATELY I HAVE FELT PALPITATIONS OF HEART.KINDLY ADVISE.

Doctor: There are many reasons for palpitations. The only way to diagnose the cause of your symptoms is to get a heart tracing d uring these episodes.The sensation of skipped heartbeats and palpitations can often be due to premature ventricular complexes, which are generally benign, but sometimes the sensations may be caused by heart rhythm abnormalities. From the symptoms you describe, I advise attending your family doctor for a full history and clinical examination. He can perform an ECG (electrical trace of the heart) and may refer you for a 24 hour Holter (heart) monitor. This records a 24 hour electrical trace of the heart and will check for any heart rhythm abnormalities.

Guest: I am 32 years old female and I have been having these problems for the past 3 years now. I lost my mom 3 years ago and it came as a shock to me. I had serious depression problem with my heart pumping very fast every time I thought of her. It carried on for about 6 months, then i started experiencing other problems. Internal Heat started to disturb me so much, I made lots of hospital checks and one doctor told me papitation, and also I had so much fat on my chest. I have been on mediation all these while. go to the hospital every month yet, no positive change.
I also have breathing problems, prolonged headache every time. All this started just after my lost.
I am very frustrated and I have seeked every medical advise i could reach out to. Recently I have had something on my breast and after check, the doctor said it was normal breast tissue. I tried with another doctor tester and he told me it could be a breast lump after checks.
My worries are , I want to know what is disturbing me, could a be a condition that is causing all these. I don’t have any sick history, i have always been healthy all through my life.
Also my mum and grand mom suffered from high blood pressure and diabetes . my mum also had breast lumps before she died. Could all these be some kind of hereditary sickness.
I need help please. I need some Help.
Thanks