Pandey

Patient

Q: Hii my mom is suffering from diebities last saturday we know about this her sugar fasting is 187 and sugar after breakfast is 220 doctor suggested her to take glycomate 1 gm in the morning once in a day every day before breakfast but i noted after leaving all sugar things she is getting vomiting continuousely i can't understand why this is so? please advise me is this medicine is helpful to decrease sugar level and what we have to do next?

Symptoms:  vomiting, not feeling energy, sometime headache and pain in both legs continuousely
Doctor