Panic attack-ish, not diagnosed of anything related to this

Patient : Hey I get panic attack-alike thing randomly sometimes, I have been disturbed by it quite often, 5-10 times a month. however, my symptoms don't match up with panic attacks. I kinda hear voice(ish?) not creepy though it's more like some other me keep worrying and telling myself over and over "what do I do" kind of message banging to my head. I experience shortness of breath, definitely higher BP, and a great mental break down for a while. and then everything is back to normal. I don't have any medical conditions, don't have any heart condition, but have a mild depression. it usually happens when I'm alone, don't have symptoms for agoraphobia at all, pretty social. and I have been experiencing this ever since I can remember, definitely was a nightmare for me in my childhood. I am a student, 17 years old, male.
Symptoms:  Attack of worries, increased heart rate, shortness of breath.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I think that you may have either Panic attacks or have schizophrenia. I only say Schizop hrenia because you are hearing voices which is seen in Schizophrenia. Please talk to a Psychiatrist to reach a diagnosis. He will do a mental examination to assess you. I hope this helps you. All the best.