Paper cuts

Patient: Why do I get paper cut like cuts inside my vagina after I have unprotected sex

Doctor: I have noted your question but it is difficult to answer clearly and completely as information is not sufficient. It is very unlikely to produce paper like cuts inside vagina following unprotected sex. Let us know no such things when condom in on? My guess is, you are interpreting findings based on what is a normal finding. Vagina as such is only a potential space and vaginal wall has rugaes, which are elevated and undulating walls. It may give a feeling of cuts because of the movements. I don’t think you should be worried about it. However, if it still persists, please do contact your family therapist or the gynecologist.