Abortion

Doctor has advised me to take 2 misoprostol twice a day for next three days, I was planning to take it from today morning but yesterday night I experienced heavy bleeding and a big tissue resemblin...

A lady tried with abortion with 12 pills at week 8, and she still pregnanet with her baby 14 weeks. what is the best way to abortion in home? with procuder

A lady pregnant of 8 weeks did an abortion (12 cyctotic pills). The result was alot of bleeding and pieces for one time then little amount drops for next 3 days. After 3 weeks she did pregnant test...

I had unprotected sex 21 days ago and the woman is pregnant, we both agreed we want abortion. What can we do? The country we live in abortion is illegal is there a pill we may buy!

I had a medical abortion on 6/16. The Sunday following that I started chateal as a form of birth control . For the most part I took it regularly around 3pm everyday , some days were delayed but nev...

1234567Prev /