Birth Control

I take the Lutera birth control pill everyday at 11pm. Last night (Saturday) I took a pill at 11pm and this morning (Sunday) at 8am I accidentally took Sunday'a pill. This pill is the start of my t...

Hi - I'm on Alesse for birth control and since having our daughter 7 months ago, I'm quite religious with my pill but do miss here or there (always follow up with two pills the next day). I do have...

I have had bilateral PE, DVT x2 and clot behind my eye in the past. My doctor was away and a new doctor put in the implanon bar in my arm. I've since learned I'm at high risk of clotting. Should my...

I have taken an i-pill on 31st October, my periods was due on 18 but I got it on 7th. But the bleeding is very low with just few spots of blood. Is it normal or is there any problem.

I hVe taken two extra days worth of levlen ed for birth control by mistake and just wanted to no if i should wait two days amd use other means of protection in the meantime or just comtinue with th...

1234567Prev /