Birth Control

I've been taking junel birth control. I just finish my first pack and now this week I'm on withdrawal bleeding. But it's kinda heavy and I want to know can I start on my second pack now to stop the...

Is it ok to take brith control after labral reconstruction surgery?

I was on birth control last month to get my hormones back in control before trying for a baby again. I took to from December 11th-December 31st. I normally get my full period 3 or 4 days after spot...

My girlfriend is on mononesa birth control pills. She's been on omoxicilin for a few days and we had a slip up lastnight. Will the antibiotic make her specific BC less effective and if so will plan...

I take the Lutera birth control pill everyday at 11pm. Last night (Saturday) I took a pill at 11pm and this morning (Sunday) at 8am I accidentally took Sunday'a pill. This pill is the start of my t...

1234567Prev /