Birth Control

My girlfriend and I had a condom break over the weekend. She had been taking birth control for about 6 days. Is plan B an option? She had to take it a few weeks back also. That was our only time ev...

My girlfriend threw up her 2nd to last active birth control pill about an hour after she took it. She took her one the next day as scheduled but has no more active pills so she couldn't take two th...

The pill I'm currently on is Micronor which is norethisterone based, and last week my period was due on and so my doctor prescribed me norethisterone to delay my period so I took this along with my...

I missed my birth control pill on Monday. I took it with my regular pill on Tuesday. I had sex Tuesday night and my boyfriend didn't pull out.. Do I need to take plan b?

Four weeks ago I was supposed to get my period but instead I decided to take my birth control pack a week early. I had sex during this week of skipping my period but I was taking my pill everyday. ...

1234567Prev /