Birth Control

I am taking Cerazette and taking birth control as the first time. I accidentally start the first pill from the bottom line of my first pack of Cerazette today. And it is the 6th of my period cycle....

When taking POP birth control norethindrone how close to the time you are supposed to take it can it still be effective? For example If normally taken every day at 8 and then one day not able to ta...

I've noticed my stomach has been gurgling since the last time i had sex they day after my period ended. I am on birth control and take it every day . My stomach continued to feel weird until what i...

I've been taking junel birth control. I just finish my first pack and now this week I'm on withdrawal bleeding. But it's kinda heavy and I want to know can I start on my second pack now to stop the...

Is it ok to take brith control after labral reconstruction surgery?

1234567Prev /