Breastfeeding

Hi I have a 4 month old I have had a lot of health problems from birth and mastitis twice and now relying on formula but my baby is so not happy and not sleeping at night. The problem is my boobs ...

I am a breastfeeding mother. I smoked marijuana for the first time yesterday around 5:30. My breasts started leaking a couple hours after. Is this a good thing?

Hello, I'm a 29 year old female. I'm married and I have one 18 months old daughter whom I stopped breastfeeding six months ago. I started to feel a lesion in my right breast, it is painful and I c...

This may be a bit obscure: I stopped breastfeeding about six months ago and ever since have had that tiny breast secretion of a drop of cloudy fluid, moreso from the left breast, which was more pro...

Hello, I stpped breastfeeding when my son was 16 mos he is now 18mos. My period kind of came back when he was 9mos it was very heavy and lasted 10 days. Then I just spotted every month (I was sti...

1234567Prev /