Cesarean Section

Is there a way to tell the direction of an internal cesarean scar when you no longer have access to the original medical records?

Cesarean section of 35 years ago On the incision a small pea hole has opened. I have had 2 procedures that produced old stitches not dissolved. I have just had a third procedure. A stitch was no...

3 weeks ago I lost my son and got an emergency c-section and they ended up cutting in inch below my belly button down anyways I just went to the doctors today and it looked swollen but they said it...

I got a C-section on the 15th. The dr had to stick me about 5 times before finding a spot for the epidural. 3days after the surgery I started experiencing A major migraine accompanied with upper sp...

I had a c section last Sunday and was fine in the hospital. 2 days ago I developed flu like pain, nausea, diarrhea and feelings of hot and cold. No fever has registered. Should I go to the emergenc...

123456Prev /