Conception

Hello, I'm worried about the length of my period. It only lasts for one day. Before I had a child 2 years ago it only lasted 3 days. Since child it has been really light but always regular. Ive bee...

Ok, my fiancé and I are trying to have a baby, and did everything that I was supposed to do like the ovulation tests, made love, and stuff. I am so irregular with my periods it is unbelievab...

Hello doctor, Recently me and my girlfriend were making love and my foreskin ripped off and I bled heavily and I'm fine now and she has flushed out all the blood from her vagina and this happened ...

Fertility after contraceptive injection I was on the contraceptive injection for 3 years had my last one in March 2016. My periods returned in November 2016 but are quite light. My cycle is only a...

I am a 28 year old female who has regular periods. Every 34 days. I am currently trying to conceive. I have been off birth control ( the pill) for about 6 months. My periods regulated after about 3...

1234567Prev /