Conception

Fertility after contraceptive injection I was on the contraceptive injection for 3 years had my last one in March 2016. My periods returned in November 2016 but are quite light. My cycle is only a...

I am a 28 year old female who has regular periods. Every 34 days. I am currently trying to conceive. I have been off birth control ( the pill) for about 6 months. My periods regulated after about 3...

Hi, We r going for fertility treatment my age is 33yrs and my husbands age is 42yrs(non smoker and drinker) My husbands sperm count history is as follows: Apr 2015: Concentration (M/ml) = ...

I have done cocaine for the past 5 weeks recreationally...about a half of a gram each time. We want to conceive but I feel guilty that 2 weeks isn't enough time to detox. Is this true? Two weeks os...

I am trying to figure out my conception date. I started my period February 4/5, 2016. I had sex February 14, 15, 16, 19 and then again on the 23 very late at night around 12am. All of which was un...

1234567Prev /