Conception

I am a 28 year old female who has regular periods. Every 34 days. I am currently trying to conceive. I have been off birth control ( the pill) for about 6 months. My periods regulated after about 3...

Hi, We r going for fertility treatment my age is 33yrs and my husbands age is 42yrs(non smoker and drinker) My husbands sperm count history is as follows: Apr 2015: Concentration (M/ml) = ...

I have done cocaine for the past 5 weeks recreationally...about a half of a gram each time. We want to conceive but I feel guilty that 2 weeks isn't enough time to detox. Is this true? Two weeks os...

I am trying to figure out my conception date. I started my period February 4/5, 2016. I had sex February 14, 15, 16, 19 and then again on the 23 very late at night around 12am. All of which was un...

Will my contacts cause nausea or vomiting during the adjustment period? Im terrified they will make me vomit.

1234567Prev /