Conception

Hi, I suffered a miscarriage with my second pregnancy in march. It was only 6-7 weeks along and it was full and complete. I already have one healthy baby girl who is 23 months old. Both pregnancie...

Hi, I already asked my question but maybe the information wasn't enought, so I will try again. My last period started on 6th June 2015 and I found out my pregnancy on 6th July with an urinal test....

Sir, I am irregular in my periods, ranging from 28-60 days, varying each month. Earlier it used to stay 2-3 days only, but since last 2-3 times , it stays upto 8- days. Trying to conceive since l...

The first day of my last period was December 15, 2014 and I had sex with my ex-boyfriend on the 25 (but he pulled out) ,and sex with my boyfriend on the 27. My ovulation date according to the docto...

Hello, Recently my girlfriend used plan B 3 times within the past 30 days. The first time was after her cycle. then she had her period normally and that was the second time. The third time was...

1234567Prev /