Hello Sir, I am on the qlaira pill and I just realised that I took the pills as of day 5 in the wallet, I took this day 5,6,7,8. What should I do? Should I take the first 4 pills of the wallet? Am...

Female, 30, 5ft8, 19st. I've been on a progesterone only contraceptive since 2005, in 2014 I switched from the injections to the implant. I have another year left before the implant is replaced or...

Hi I am 25 and I have been on the contraceptive pill since I was 18. I am currently on rigevidon. For the last year I have been experiencing night sweats during my pill free week where I wake up d...

I'm on contraception I took a pill later than usual, I had a very light and shorter period than normal, but have been very nausea and bloated could I be pregnant ?

My daughter has the contraceptive implant. She started a period today, but it is highly inconvenient. What would happen if she took pills she got 2 years ago to stop periods whilst on holiday?

1234567Prev /