Contraception

I'm on seasonique, I have taken it for many years. I also have IBS, though my loose stools might have been due to something I ate as well. I had two loose stools within 24 hours, along with some st...

I don't know if my mucus plug came out im 37 weeks pregnant an every time I wipe after using the restroom there is this gooy clear stuff on my paper

The likelihood of pregnancy in the following circumstances: Portia tablet taken everyday almost religiously - just became sexually active, no ejaculation on the inside, no condom worn (both are cl...

Hi, I am a female medical student going to get the IUD (copper coil) inserted this coming month. I read on the form that it should only be inserted between days 4-19 of the cycle. Firstly, the only...

My period is irregular. I am 15 and have had my period since i was 12. it usually comes twice a month but on the odd occasion, it comes once a month but at different times. for example, on the mont...

1234567Prev /