x

Diapering

Hello. I am a 19 year old female experiencing strange bouts of diarrhea accompanied by dizziness. This has happened atleast 4 times in the last 3 months. I also have experienced 2 bouts of pain on ...

09/03/14

Hello, Ive a 6 months old baby that star weaning a few weeks ago,but since a couple weeks ago her stools become really hard and dry also she before weaning she had around 2 a 3 dirty nappies a day...

03/27/12

My 10 month old baby girl has a Red shiny line from her vagina to her anus, it has been like this for a long time and does not seem to cause any discomfort or irritation, however I am worried tha...

03/27/12

HELLO,I've A 5 MONTHS OLD BABY,YESTERDAY SHE VOMITED 3 TIMES IN THE MORNING,AND ALSO HER POO WAS GREEN REALLY SMELLY,i CHECK HER TEMPERATURE AND SHE WAS 37,8 DEGREES,AND SHE WAS UNUSUAL SLEEPY,AND...

02/28/12

Is the gel inside a nappy toxic? I caught my 17 month old playing with the gel and im not sure if he ate any. He seems fine, but im worried. The gel was wet as he was due to be changed.

10/27/11
12Prev /