x
Browse

Diapering

Hi, I started on birth control about two weeks ago. I noticed a pink streak in my 3 month olds diaper today and dried up pink in her privates when I wiped her. She had this when she was a day old a...

Hello. I am a 19 year old female experiencing strange bouts of diarrhea accompanied by dizziness. This has happened atleast 4 times in the last 3 months. I also have experienced 2 bouts of pain on ...

Hello, Ive a 6 months old baby that star weaning a few weeks ago,but since a couple weeks ago her stools become really hard and dry also she before weaning she had around 2 a 3 dirty nappies a day...

My 10 month old baby girl has a Red shiny line from her vagina to her anus, it has been like this for a long time and does not seem to cause any discomfort or irritation, however I am worried tha...

HELLO,I've A 5 MONTHS OLD BABY,YESTERDAY SHE VOMITED 3 TIMES IN THE MORNING,AND ALSO HER POO WAS GREEN REALLY SMELLY,i CHECK HER TEMPERATURE AND SHE WAS 37,8 DEGREES,AND SHE WAS UNUSUAL SLEEPY,AND...

12Prev /