x

Infertility

Hi there. .I did my ivf on 16th feb.(3 embryo transfer). after 14 days the bhcg level was 23.08miu after two days it went to 42.88. .then after one week it went upto 397.08. .home pregnancy test wa...

03/27/15

Hi- two or three days ago a dog tried to bite me it almost did (im not sure) but i did not have any bloodshed or any sign of scratch at all. now i just notices that at the place i have little infla...

03/25/15

Last month I got the ovidrol shot and after that my period was due on 13 th I tested my pregnancy and it was negative again I checked today on 18th March its negative Does ovidrol effects the per...

03/23/15

Hi I have pcos and I am taking treat ment for that. On 3rd doctor gave me injection to rupture the egg and now today after ovulation my back and leg pain like periods pain . my last month period ca...

03/23/15

I have done my IUI after taking 7 FSH injuction, 3 HMG injuction and one HCG injuction for ovulation. I have ovulated the 25th day of my cycle and done IUI on the same day. I have tested my blood p...

03/23/15
1234567Prev /