Labor and Delivery

I had a spine surgery 7 years back (in 2008). It was minimally invasive lumbar discectomy on L4-L5(left side). I did not face any problem after that. Now I am pregnant (8 months) and have no back ...

Hi I'm 22 and had a baby March 2014 . I didn't stop bleeding since I had him so Id been going back and fourth to different doctors eventually they done a colposcopy. The found out that I needed tr...

Gave birth 2 weeks ago and for about a week I have had yellow with a green ting discharge and it has a very foul smell but have no other symptoms my daughter was delivered by forceps so I had a cut...

I'm 38 week's pregnant and my lower stomach and back has been hurting off and on but my stomach around my whole belly button keeps hurting and my tail bone and head

Am pregnant doctor. The delivery day of scan has passed with three days. Labour has being coming in a prolonged manner for about three days now without being serious. I have about three SHOW now y...

1234567Prev /