Labor and Delivery

I have been in excucating pain for 4 days now they feel like really bad contractions always consistent im extremtly tired from the pain and it is in my lower back lower stomach pelvic area and in m...

I had a spine surgery 7 years back (in 2008). It was minimally invasive lumbar discectomy on L4-L5(left side). I did not face any problem after that. Now I am pregnant (8 months) and have no back ...

Hi I'm 22 and had a baby March 2014 . I didn't stop bleeding since I had him so Id been going back and fourth to different doctors eventually they done a colposcopy. The found out that I needed tr...

Gave birth 2 weeks ago and for about a week I have had yellow with a green ting discharge and it has a very foul smell but have no other symptoms my daughter was delivered by forceps so I had a cut...

I'm 38 week's pregnant and my lower stomach and back has been hurting off and on but my stomach around my whole belly button keeps hurting and my tail bone and head

1234567Prev /