Missed Period

Why am I having a period again if I'm on nexplanon and estrogen pills ( I have had nexplanon 6 months and estrogen 3 months ) first 2 months of estrogen bleeding decreased 3rd month it stopped fina...

Hi I had a medical termination almost 10 weeks ago and have still not had a period. The termination period wasn't that painful and there was not much bleeding following the first clot. I had posit...

Hello i had my last periods on 15 september i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but he did not ejaculated in me,i also took allegra and cetrizine in between the month,and have been under lot of...

Hello, I am 18 year's old. I have some questions about my periods. I have Irregular periods.. these are the lenghts of my last periods of 7 months. March 20th 2016 42 days April 26th 2016 37 days ...

Sir I have got a answer that mensovit plus is use for delay of period but i have a doubt that the period will come regular by month or nt

1234567Prev /