x

Missed Period

I have been on birth control (Junel fe pill) for about a year now, and have never missed a period until this month. I was supposed to get my period last Sunday, when the "reminder" or fak...

04/16/15

I had my tubes tide during my last c-section, which was 4 years ago now. I missed my period last month and still haven't gotten it this month. My body feels restless, kinda of sore on my legs, feet...

04/10/15

Hi i have had very light spotting for 5 days pink, brown, and red and only see it when i wipe i also have pcos and i have an hsg booked for wednesday i also took a pregnancy test today that came ou...

04/07/15

I normally have regular menstrual cycles of 28-30 days with periods lasting 5-7days. The first day of my last menstrual period began on March 1. I have been having regular unprotected sex with my b...

04/06/15

I haven't had my period for 3 months. The last time I had sex was in December so if I am pregnant I would be about 3 months along but I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative. I also ...

04/05/15
1234567Prev /