x

Missed Period

My girl friend and I had unprotected sex on April 9 at 11pm. The next morning by 11 am she took a plan b one step. On April 17th, she had her period much earlier then expected. Her regular time is ...

05/22/15

Hello dear sir/madam about 2 months gone but my wife's monthly period didn't come, we have tested the urine also, with "test strips" and the result is negative. we need your advice . ...

05/20/15

Im 45 and have not had a period since the last of September of last year. My boyfriend is 57 and had a vasectomy for 15 years. ive been having night sweats and hot flashes can I be in menopause?

05/17/15

I had a baby in October of last year. My period came in February and haven't had one since. I've taken several pregnancy test throughout the 3 months I didn't have a period and all came back negati...

05/14/15

I have not had my period since march 15 . I have taken blood test and home test i am not pregnant i've have no symptoms either. Today I did get lots of brown discharge to the point where i thought ...

05/13/15
1234567Prev /