Morning Sickness

My girlfriend for the last 6 or 7 days in the mornin when she gets up she is sick to her stomache she does throw up

Im a 22 year old female and ever since I was about 12 I've had moderate to severe nausea upon waking up in the mornings. Sometimes it lasts an hour sometimes it lasts 3 or 4 hours. I know I'm not p...

90% of my boyfriend's mornings consist of him waking up and throwing up. Whenever he drinks milk it's worse, but it's only when he wakes up in the morning. Never later in the day.

I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant, I'm experiencing severe nausea and vomiting. I have not been able to eat or drink nearly anything for 5 days, what I am able to eat or drink I end up vomiting back out....

I feel nausea sometimes. I had abnormal period. It was light for 2 days then next 2 days just spots. Ended quickly. Def not my normal period. Stomach feels weird sometimes. Hard to tell if implanta...

123Prev /