Morning Sickness

My roommate's daughter hasn't felt well since Sunday. I came home yesterday and have been in the same house as her ever since. She didn't vomit around me but she was nauseous for a day. When I was ...

19y/o woman, generally healthy and not overweight, although my fitness is poor. For as long as I can remember, I've had trouble getting out of bed to go to school and work. As soon as the alarm clo...

My girlfriend for the last 6 or 7 days in the mornin when she gets up she is sick to her stomache she does throw up

Im a 22 year old female and ever since I was about 12 I've had moderate to severe nausea upon waking up in the mornings. Sometimes it lasts an hour sometimes it lasts 3 or 4 hours. I know I'm not p...

90% of my boyfriend's mornings consist of him waking up and throwing up. Whenever he drinks milk it's worse, but it's only when he wakes up in the morning. Never later in the day.

123Prev /