Morning Sickness

My roommate's daughter hasn't felt well since Sunday. I came home yesterday and have been in the same house as her ever since. She didn't vomit around me but she was nauseous for a day. When I was ...

My girlfriend for the last 6 or 7 days in the mornin when she gets up she is sick to her stomache she does throw up

Im a 22 year old female and ever since I was about 12 I've had moderate to severe nausea upon waking up in the mornings. Sometimes it lasts an hour sometimes it lasts 3 or 4 hours. I know I'm not p...

90% of my boyfriend's mornings consist of him waking up and throwing up. Whenever he drinks milk it's worse, but it's only when he wakes up in the morning. Never later in the day.

I'm almost 9 weeks pregnant, I'm experiencing severe nausea and vomiting. I have not been able to eat or drink nearly anything for 5 days, what I am able to eat or drink I end up vomiting back out....

123Prev /