Pregnancy

Is it possible for me to be pregnant? Are these signs? Is it too early to tell? I had unprotected sex on 12/16/16, and a few days later started having crazy crampings. I've now developed a swollen ...

I had my period from 12- 18 and realised drops of blood from 18-25.had sex on 5-10 but he produced outside .i feel bloated and have cramps in my abdoment can i be pregnant

Hello, I took the morning after pill (19th November) whilst I was at the end of my first period and within two weeks (1st December) I had what I thought was another period, even though I wasn't due...

Hi I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day or at least around that time. But I still had my period thirteen days after (heavy flow lasted four days). However eleven days after my period ended I ...

On the poor advice from someone at Planned Parenthood (who I think was a volunteer and not a professional), about a week and a half ago I used Yaz as an emergency contraceptive. I had been on the p...

1234567Prev /