Pregnancy

Hi, am having a crypic pregnancy. I am about 31 fetal weeks, 33 gestational weeks. I am now having.daily Braxton hicks contractions. I am on 80% bedrest. I believe I have twins. I am unable to fin...

Can I take Tylenol when pregnant? I am a 32 year old women who is 28 weeks pregnant. I've had some massive splitting headaches lately and just wante to take a couple pills to get a good night of sl...

Insulin does not cross the placenta but glucose does, how will the baby’s body handle elevated glucose in the mother? Explain this in terms of the homeostatic mechanism that controls blo...

Is it possible to get pregnant while on the implanon? And if so, would the fetus survive or would it die with the implant still in?

I have been on BCP for a while..It it normal to still breakthrough bleed? The blood is dark red to brown what can I do stop this¿ do I just need to have a cycle....I have been stacking for t...

1234567Prev /