Pregnancy and Sex

Is it possible to get pregnant a few days before your period and still get your period?

I made out with my boyfriend on the last day of my period, we did not have sex, there was no penetration and he did not ejaculate anywhere near me. I got my next period on the expected date howeve...

I had unprotected sex and made him pull out but he reentered 30 minutes later, I took plan b the next morning then took care of my own needs later that evening. Could I get pregnant if he left anyt...

I am 21 year old, and i am a virgin. few days ago, my boyfriend and I were fooling around. We did try and he did put the tip of his penis on my vagina and pressed and kind of grinding but it did no...

Good evening, Last week I had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated inside me for the first time. I have been on Tri Sprintec for over a year. I take it everyday and around the same time (usually...

1234567Prev /