Pregnancy and Sex

I had sex on my ovulation day, took ellaone 30 minutes after condom broke and ejaculation. Is there a high chance of pregnancy? To increase the chance of contraception, should I take a morning afte...

I had an IUD inserted November 7 and the first week I experience severe cramping and now about three weeks after I am now again suffering through the severe cramping. Is this normal also when I hav...

Either the day of ovulation or the day before me and my girlfriend were grinding naked I realized ther was Precum so I wiped it off and there might have been Precum on my finger when I wiped her of...

I engaged in a sexual activity, but we didn't do sexual intercourse. But, his precum was smeared outside my vagina (near labia minora/majora). should I be worried about pregnancy? I know that it is...

On the day of ovulation I rubbed my penis between her but cheeks but never bellow the anus I am worried that the Precum could have ran down and into her vagina and gotten her pregnant should I be w...

1234567Prev /