Pregnancy and Sex

Hi I had sex with two men on the same day my first partner and I had sex about 4 times that day and 6-7 hours later I had sex with my other partner they were both unprotected but my last partner we...

Hi , I had sex with partner 1 on June 29 then with new partner from July 12 till July 30 th setempber 1 I find out that I was pregnant 7 weeks and 3 days I dnt remember if I had my period in betwee...

I had been having pelvic dull pain for a few weeks and so I went to the doctor. They did a transvaginal ultrasound (all was well ) .. but during the ultrasound the dr noticed that I was ovulating. ...

I had sex on day 5 period , i had iud insertion 5 months back my hubby withdraw his penis out of me during ejaculation but still abit of semen were in me .. i took 2 hours later 4 pills of ocp(yas...

I had sex on my ovulation day, took ellaone 30 minutes after condom broke and ejaculation. Is there a high chance of pregnancy? To increase the chance of contraception, should I take a morning afte...

1234567Prev /