Pregnancy Loss

Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a complicated miscarriage on 30 May the complications were told to me as an infection and vagina bleeding and something about endometriosis I had ...

Do I need to have D&C for a 4 weeks miscarriage? Had my period on 16 march and lasted 8 days with heavy bleeding. On 1 April got brown spotting. Then on 13 April heavy bleeding and clouts, ...

I miscarried on march 28th 2015. They removed the fetus and did a d&c, I feel a sharp stabbing pain on my left side and on stomach area, what is the causes for that?

I am afraid i had a miscarriage and i don't know if I was pregnant or not. I had two days of bleeding clumps and one day of light bleeding but it was brown in color. This whole time my whole body h...

I am 17 years old girl from Bangladesh, We cohabited between 4-8 march 2015. he used nothing for protection but released Offspring outside every time. my last period date was 21/03/2015. Today is ...

1234567Prev /