Pregnancy Loss

So my LMP was 3rd October (I have really long cycles or around 43-45 days) this was our first month TTC. At 5th of November we got a very faint positive line on a pregnancy test, we were over the m...

I had a missed miscarriage at around 3 months that was found 3 weeks ago. I was given two rounds of misoprostol to clear the remaining tissue and fluid. I went in for a follow up appointment becaus...

Hi i am pregnant 10 weeks . 4 weeks ago i got bleeding treat for miscarriage. The doctor test me for std and came out positive for mycoplasma std . Gave me antibiotics for me and my husband ! Nev...

Is it safe to have sexual intercourse after having a complicated miscarriage on 30 May the complications were told to me as an infection and vagina bleeding and something about endometriosis I had ...

Do I need to have D&C for a 4 weeks miscarriage? Had my period on 16 march and lasted 8 days with heavy bleeding. On 1 April got brown spotting. Then on 13 April heavy bleeding and clouts, ...

1234567Prev /