Pregnancy Tests

Sir am trying for my first baby. My last petiod was 07/09/2016. My period is 28 days cycle. Now its 31 th day. period has not come. So i took pregnancy test and it shows is there any pr...

My last period was aug 23 Had unprotected sex on sept 3 and sept 24 took plan b both times I havent got period yet i shouldve gotten it on sept 20

I had unprotected sex on the 17th of this month. I was supposed to start my period the 22nd but I started it a couple days ago. The first day the blood was really dark almost black the second day i...

My boyfriend and I were making out last night with clothes on. He ejaculated in the process but we had our clothes on. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Do sperms travel through fabric?

I am 45 and due to an accident my husband and I have not had sex for 5 years (so no contraception) but we tried for the first time last week.....a spur of the moment thing we have penetrative inter...

1234567Prev /