Pregnancy Tests

Hello. I have a concern that I'm pregnant. First I'm still a virgin and my last period was on 9 /November. Lasted for 7 days. The incident the worries me happened on 9/December so 30 da...

Yesterday I had a ultrasound appointment and my doctor stated that the baby hadn't grown in weight for a week and also my placenta was very matured and looked like the placenta of a 39-40 weeker. ...

Does the morning after pill still work during ovulation? I had sex yesterday and the condom broke, I took ellaone 30 minutes after. According to my period calender, yesterday was my ovulation day. ...

I am 16 and I have had protected sex every time I have had it and he has never came inside me even with the condom on. I track me period every month and it is always 4 days late. But this month it ...

Hi dunno how to really say this but here goes for 3 days since my ovulation I've been sleepin with my partner cus we tryin to conceive day 4 of ovulation me and him had intercourse the morning but ...

1234567Prev /