x

Pregnancy

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last one year. My gynae asked me to get my blood tests done. I took them on day3 of my periods and I was fasting for 12 hours before the test.I...

03/29/15

Hi, am 28years old, my period has been normal all my life but for the last two months it changed, it starts with a brownish color and becomes bright red and it's so waterly and it lasts between 2-3...

03/29/15

I had sex on the 5-2-15 and got a light quick period on the 19-2-15 am 4 days late, could I be pregnant

03/29/15

Hi tahreem here,four months pregnant my question is Regarding my sugar and Urine test ,I have received my report and there's a Normal range chart for Sugar and mine is in Normal range but WHEN I st...

03/29/15

Me and my boyfriend had sex but he didn't cum in me and I'm not sure when my period is supposed to happen.. what should I do

03/29/15
1234567Prev /