x

Pregnancy

Could i be pregnant after 5 months of periods??I dnt have any pregnancy symptoms...gained little belly fat..Weight is constant for last 5 months..Ultrasound at 2 months,i thought i was pregnant was...

04/24/15

I have a 9 month old baby and am currently 26 weeks old pregnant with our second child. I have been having severe lower abdominal pain that is consistent. It is much worse after laying down or sitt...

04/24/15

These days I felt really tired, depressed, bad-tempered, headache, insomnia, hard time focusing, chill ( my hands and feet felt cold), bloated, cramps and backache and also muscle contraction on ri...

04/24/15

I have normal periods for last 5 months.Could i still be pregnant??I did ultrasound when i thought i was 2 months pregnant.but it was normal.No fetus was detected.The portion around the navel is a ...

04/23/15

Miscarried 3 weeks ago, did not see a doctor but no period yet but cramps on lower abdomen. is this normal

04/23/15
1234567Prev /