x

Pregnancy

I am 21 weeks pregnant and have red/skin coloured marks on abdomen, thighs and arms my doctors said fungal infection but the cream just isn't working the marks are not itchy i wash my hand before a...

03/27/15

Is it possible to get pregnant without actual intercourse? My boyfriend and i have been "dry rubbing" without any clothes on and he hasn't ejaculated or anything near my vagina. This star...

03/27/15

I am 17 and had protected sex a while ago on March 14th. My last period was on February 9th-13th and according to my MC app I was fertile on the 25th of February through the 2nd of March. Now, like...

03/27/15

Hello doctor.. i m 19 weeks 5 days pregnant and my scan reports says my foetus has mild pyelectasis of fetal kidney and low lying placenta. Pl guide what precautions i need to take and can this mi...

03/27/15

I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant and I was so hungry I ate three 5 oz cans of chunk light tuna in water with toast and pickles. I don't plan on eating anymore for the rest of the month. Will this harm ...

03/27/15
1234567Prev /