Toddler Behavior

I have a toddler that is very combative and agurementive. Everytime i we tell him to do something he stomps his feet and says no we have tried time out and eveything is medication necessary or what...

My 2 year old granddaughter does not eat at mealtime. This has been going on for over 6 months. She eats at her daycare facility, but will not eat at home, or at our house, or at a restaurant. W...

My 14 month old granddaughter has a habit of sticking her tongue to the left of her mouth and I would like to know if this is just a habit or whether she may have some kind of problem. She appears...

My 4 1/2 Daughter has been potty trained since she was 2 1/2 and now she has started to wet the bed?

My daughter woke up in the middle of the night scratching herself and crying. I took her to my bed to calm her down and her whole body was freezing. I took her temperature and its in the 95's. Wha...

1234Prev /