Part hangling from vagina


Q: My friend is 23,unmarried girl informed me that she has a swelled fleshy part hangs in the side of her vagina ,as she described that swell is part of her vagina because it appears only sometimes and no one can the girl doesn't have any sexual relationships.The swelled part looks like a finger in length ,as she told was not tall before 6 months when she started feel that and see it .She doesn't feel pain at all -she went to a specialist doctor before ,but nothing appeared for the doctor - my friend told that the swelled part just appear when she set or pee.I don't know how to help her ?? Please suggest me


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 70 years old and have been suffereing from diarhea for the last few months. Today have got a high reading for ce...

Q: I've spent the the past year or so worrying off and on about lymphoma. Last year, I moved to the Netherlands, by myse...

Q: My 6 year old has a partially white stool. She finished augmentin a week ago for a swollen jaw, which we assumed may ...

Q: I am diagnosed with pvc. I did a echo, blood test and holter and all normal. I did stress test at the start of year a...

Q: I had to give this Ref ID : 423190. This is another follow up. So I know that my dad has an even bigger mole on hi...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon