Part of my vagina feels bigger than usual I think

Patient: Part of my vagina feels bigger than usual. I think it’s the urethral? is that normal? and does your vagina look different when on your period?

Symptoms: Pain when putting tampon on

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a Bartholin cyst but I cannot confirm this without an examination. Please talk to a Doctor to confirm this. Once diagnosed, you will be started on antibiotic therapy to help you to recover.Also, maintain hygiene in the future to avoid infections. Hope this helps you. All the best.