Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Partner ejaculated twice into condom and we had sex for 5 minutes more

Partner ejaculated twice into condom and we had sex for 5 minutes more

Patient: Me and my partner had sex last night we used a condom and he ejaculated inside the condom but his penis remained erected and we continued for another 5 minutes until he completely finished ejaculation. could I be pregnant? condom was put on correctly, didnt move and removed until the end?

Symptoms: none so far

Doctor: Thank you for your query.Condoms do provide good means of contraception. Since all though the sexual act the condom w as intact the chances of a pregnancy are remote. But there are always exceptions; sometimes the condom may not provide 100% contraception. Just to be on the safe side go for a home pregnancy test if your period gets delayed. You can test 7-10 days later to your expected menstrual cycle date.Hope that answers your query.Have a good day.

Guest: No