Partner ejaculated twice into condom and we had sex for 5 minutes more

Patient

Q: Me and my partner had sex last night we used a condom and he ejaculated inside the condom but his penis remained erected and we continued for another 5 minutes until he completely finished ejaculation. could I be pregnant? condom was put on correctly, didnt move and removed until the end?

Symptoms:  none so far
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
Condoms do provide good means of contraception. Since all though the sexual act the condom was intact the chances of a pregnancy are remote. But there are always exceptions; sometimes the condom may not provide 100% contraception. Just to be on the safe side go for a home pregnancy test if your period gets delayed. You can test 7-10 days later to your expected menstrual cycle date.
Hope that answers your query.
Have a good day.

Guest: No