Partner has no children and im sterilized but we don't have money

Patient : Partner has no children and im sterilized but we don't have the money to go private
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you are a female the options for you are tubal recanaliz ation surgery or invitro fertilization. If you are a male, you can go for testicular biopsy to observe the presence of spermatozoa. If spermatozoa are there you can go for intrauterine insemination. If spermatozoa are not there you can go for intrauterine donor insemination. Take care