Partner has no children and im sterilized but we don't have money

Patient : Partner has no children and im sterilized but we don't have the money to go private
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you are a female the options for you are tubal recanaliz ation surgery or invitro fertilization. If you are a male, you can go for testicular biopsy to observe the presence of spermatozoa. If spermatozoa are there you can go for intrauterine insemination. If spermatozoa are not there you can go for intrauterine donor insemination. Take care

Related Q&A

Q: I was taking 75mg of Effexor for3 months. I( told my Dr. I wanted to stop it. He was annoyed at me and told me to t...

Q: Can I take keto os when pregnant. I am 5 weeks. Keto os is therapeutic ketones. The company Prüvit claims it is safe

Q: Concerned about chances of contracting hiv. after recent sexual encounters, even though protected. There has been a c...

Q: I have been taking .25 MG of klonopln in the morning and .25 MG of klonopln at night for 5 years. I missed 3 consecu...

Q: I have been having pain in my left cheek, jaw under the mandible and down left side of neck. the pain seems to throb ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon