Passing a Urine Test

Patient: Social marijuana smoker, haven’t smoked in two months, plays basketball twice a week, works out at least 3 times a week, what are my chances of passing a urine test

Symptoms: No symptoms

Doctor: Hi,Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Drugs from your body will naturally clear out over a certain period of time and the ti me frames to pass a urine drug test could a few days to over six weeks depending upon the drug.Exercise should be done on everyday basis as it helps to raise the metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process but should not exercise on day of your testing. If you work out on irregular basis, it may result in a positive test.Do stop taking Marijuana as it is Detrimental to health. All the best.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts