176 Physicians Online

Passing out waking up covered in vomit

I was on a bus the other day and was feeling extremely dizzy to the point where I couldnt stand up. Then next minute I was waking up on the floor covered head to toe in vomit. I guess I passed out. Why would something like this happen out of no where?

Its impossible to pin point an exact answer with the information you have provided. It could be from anything from lack of hydration to something you ate for the reason you passed out. I would suggest you make an appointment with your family doctor to get some tests done.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA