Passing Urine with Blood

Patient : I passed blood when urinating. I went and did the following tests done on the following day 1. Renal profile 2. FBC 3. ESR 4. Urine culture 5. Xray KUB 6. Renal us scan 1,2,3,5 and 6 The results are somewhat normal – PSA shows 3.939 ng/ml and the reference value shows up to 4. So which is in the high side and the doctor / Radiologist said that I have a slightly enlarge prostate which is normal for my age. However Sanath told me to wait and see the Urine culture results which I will get it by tomorrow. 5, Urine culture – the results are as follows: TEST – URINE CULTURE AND ABST MACROSCOPY CLOUDY MACROSCOPY (UNCENTRIFUGEDURINE) PUS CELLS 1 -5 / HPF OCCASIONAL EPITHELIAL CELL / HPF OCCASIONAL RED CELL / H P F CULTURE YEALDED PURE GROWTH OF ENTEROCOCCUS SPECIES BACTERIAL COLONY COUNT > 10 ^ 5 (organisms/ml ABST Organism isolated – Enteroccoccus species Ampicilline/Amoxycillin ** sensitive Co – Trimoxazole Resistant Nitrofurantoin ** Sensitive Nalidixic Acid Resistant Amoxycillin + Clavvulanic Acid ** Sensitive Norfloxacin Resistant Ciprofloxacin Resistant Antibiotic sensitivity tests performed according to CLSI methods USA HOW DO I REMOVE THIS BACTERIA ORGANISM FROM MY BODY
Symptoms:  Recently I passed blood when urinating. This occurred three times continuously within four hour period. Two days before this I found difficult to pass urine, basically I tried to empty the bladder but the urine was not coming out it was coming very slowly and splattered all over, took about 5 minutes to empty just a little. I then waited for a while and then tried again and that time I manage to pass most of it, but flowing very slow and it was a bit brownish colour. When I finished urinating couple of drops of blood mixed with urine came out. There after I passed urine about four times over a period of 6 hours and it was getting better. The following day there was no problem in passing urine and it was probably not that frequent.
On the day I started passing urine mixed with blood the flow was very normal and I had no pain or burning sensation at all, all three times when this happened I never had any pain and the flow was much better but it was only the dark brown colour urine passing and couple of tiny black particles say about 1.5mm size and when I took a piece and squashed it to see what it was it was fresh blood clotted.
After this, that night I passed water twice and it was getting clearer and the following morning when I passed urine it was back to normal ( basically the colour was clear and I manage to empty my bladder without that much of a force)