Past 2 months have had acid reflux and yesterday was

Q: Past 2 months have had acid reflux and yesterday was my worst episode I was gagging and in a lot of pain and this morning woken up with severe abdominal pain hurts to bend or sit and I'm also suffering with blotchy skin from water, makeupwipes, cleanser and moisturise sometimes it come out of no where

Symptoms:  Pain in stomach
Acid reflux
Burning itching face

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to be having Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD). I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for reflux. Also, you should take soft and bland diet. You should also put a pillow below your head when you sleep. Make a habit to walk after all meals. More important here is to avoid alcohol and smoking in case you do. I would also recommend you to take soft and bland diet only. Always brush before you sleep.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy