Past Father drug use pregnancy

Patient : Say a guy used drugs during 16-18years old including amphetamine, and methamphetamine. If he were to conceive a baby at the age of 27 would the past drug use put the baby at a risk? Would it have any effect on the pregnancy? Note the father has not used drugs for 9 years and has no noticeable physical or mental damage.
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Usually, sperm or male abnormality has little to do with the baby. The effect will be mi nimal or none at all. You should, however, confirm this from a Gynecologist to be absolutely sure. Wishing you a safe pregnancy.