Paternity Question

Q: I know this is probably an impossible question to get an answer to but the first day of my last menstral cycle was October 14. And I was ovulating October 25- November 1 On October 24 I had unprotected sex with a guy who didn't ejaculate in me. However I ended up having sex with another guy on October 31 who did cum in me. Guy #2 said his doctors told him his testosterone was bottomed out from years of steroid use and his age. I was told my due date was July 21 and then my dr changed it to July 25 after my second ultrasound a week later. I then started seeing a new dr that says they go by first day or last menstral cycle and changed it back to July 21. Seeing as I had sex with both guys right around my ovulation time would the low tes mean it couldn't be guy #2 at all or is it a 50/50 chance that it could be either guy?

A:   Hi,

As you mentioned it is difficult to predict the father of the baby by history.
According to your last menstrual period your expected date of delivery is July 21st. There could be some disparity between the EDD by lmp and ultrasound.
If you are having regular menstrual cycles of 28 to 30 days duration, ovulation possibility is more between 14th to 16th day of the cycle.
If you are having shorter cycles than 28 days, possibly you might have conceived with first intercourse or if you are having longer menstrual cycles than 30 days, possibly you might have conceived from second intercourse.
But in general DNA test is the best method to decide the paternity.

Take care.