Paternity question in pregnancy

Patient : I want to know when I got pregnant not the exact date but like during what days I didn't get my period so I don't know how to find out when I got pregnant I was with my husband almost every day but there was one day I was with my ex on 06/30/2014 I was 6 weeks and I had sex with my ex on 05/27/2014 is it possible that its his baby every other day I had sex with my husband before my due date is 02/19/2015 i want to know if it is possible that the baby is my exs?
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Given your dates, it seems possible that either your husband or your ex could be the father of the child. If you also ta ke into account that sperm can live in the body for around 3 days after intercourse, very difficult.Paternity is a very serious issue and something that can be easily established antenatally with certain tests. Your due date is round the corner so it may not be feasible for you to do antenatal tests nevertheless it would be a good idea to speak to your midwife or obstetrician regarding your doubts. Once the child is born paternity testing is possible quite easily. The American Pregnancy Association recommends paternity testing from a laboratory accredited by the AABB. It involves collecting a small sample like a swab from the inside of the baby's cheek, or a nail or hair clipping. The DNA of the baby can be tested with that of the alleged father. Most laboratories accept a variety of tissue samples like a man's hair, unwashed clothings, used condoms etc.for your convenience. It is a rule of most DNA laboratories to keep your results completely confidential. Speak with each laboratory individually on their policies concerning confidentiality. Since its an innocent baby's future that is at stake, I strongly recommend that you take the necessary efforts to establish the baby's paternity.