Paternity questions about babys

Patient: I want to know when I got pregnant not the exact date but like during what days I didn’t get my period so I don’t know how to find out when I got pregnant I was with my husband almost every day but there was one day I was with my ex in june 30th I was 6 weeks and I had sex with my ex on the 27 of may is it possible that its his baby every other day I had sex with my husband before my due date is February 19th i want to know if it is possible that the baby is my exs?

Symptoms: Pregnant

Doctor: Hello,The child is your husband’s and not your ex as considering your expected date being 19th feb 2015, according to NAEGLE’S FORMULA, the last menstrual period for this pregnancy would be 12th MAY 2014.You would have ovulated by 26/may/2014 and got pregnant in that cycle itself when you were with your husband.You had sex with your ex on June 27th, by the time you were already pregnant with the child.So, it’s your husband who fathers your child and not your ex.I hope i have answered your query in detail,wishing you safe delivery,regards

Patient: no I was with my ex on the 27th of May not June.