Patient Presentation Plead for Help

Patient : I am working with a group to complete a patient presentation for class. We were given a 92 year old native american women whose diet consists of grits and ham. After researching her symptoms and possible diagnosis, we believe it is either anemia or vitamin deficiency. We were wondering if you could help. Hemoglobin of 8 hematocrit 25 CBC normal, WBC and Platelet count normal RBC folate normal Iron studies normal MCV 103 RDW normal Normal BP and HR No recent weight loss Symptoms progressed slowly over past three years no current medications and no family history
Symptoms:  Confusion, edema, sensitivity to sunlight, swollen tongue, recurring diarrhea, and lesions on the hands and neck