Pcos and trying to conceive

Patient

Q: I am suffering from PCOD. My doctor suggested me glycomet -1gm and folic acid, once in a day for 3 months. Its been a month since I started taking these tablets. Now I'm having acidity, dullness, chest ache and lower abdominal pain. Should I continue with the tablets? Is it safe? Will it help me to conceive?

Also, I got my periods on 21st of last month, after taking Primolut- N tablet. I did not get my periods for this month till date. Kindly suggest.

Symptoms:  Acidity, dullness, chest pain and lower abdominal pain
Doctor