Pcos and trying to get pregnant

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed with pcod when i was 18.Age 24(height 5'2'' , weight 50 kg).5 years back I was having long menstrual bleedings for 6 months and i finally saw a doctor. she gave me some meds so the bleeding stopped.many time i took birthcontrols to regulate my periods.many time i was not on birthcontrols and i got irregular menses in long intervals.
for last 1 year i was not on birthcontrols(irregular periods).I had my last periods on 23 oct 2011(without pills) lasting for 4-5 days with normal bleeding.I hadn't had periods after that.
Many are telling obesity is the reason for pcos.
But I m not obese and have a femnine pear body shape.have no acne.
my left ovary : 3.5 cm
right ovary : 3.8 cm .both having pcos appearnce
i got married last month.
i would like to get pregnant.can i achieve a natural pregnancy or should i intake medicines?will any specific diet helps?
kindly help

Doctor