PCOS and trying to get pregnant

Patient

Q: I have PCOS .my doctor give me ovcarefort A B Pills to remove PCOS problem and i taking this pill(6 month) my period get reular but i stoped this my period now irregular, i'm not get pregnant.My fallopian tube in good condition,my husband sperm is also ok.

Doctor

A:   I do understand your concern for pregnancy in PCOS. It is generally recommend that women who have PCOS try to lose weight in order to increase that chances of becoming pregnant. If you are unable to lose weight or if modest weight loss does not restore ovulatory cycles, I would suggest that you consult your doctor/gynecologist for initiating ovulation induction with clomiphene citrate. I wish you well, take care.