Pcos / missed 3 pills

Patient : I missed three days of birth control but I have pcos . Is there a chance of pregnancy? My ovaries have been hurting non stop.
Symptoms:  Ovary pain
Doctor :   Missing contraceptive pills is a common problem that women on birth control face. Whether you have pcos or not, the step s to be followed if you miss the pills are the same. If you've missed just one pill anywhere in the pack you're still protected against pregnancy. You should just take the last pill you missed as soon as you remembered, even if this means taking two pills in the same day. The rest of the pack is to be continued as normal. If you've missed two or more pills anywhere in the pack (48 hours or more), as is in your case your protection against pregnancy may be affected. You should take the last pill you missed immediately, even if this means taking two pills in one day, leave any earlier missed pills and carry on taking the rest of the pack as normal. Since you have missed 3 pills you will need to use extra contraception such as condoms for the next seven days. If you've had unprotected sex in the previous seven days and the pills you missed are in the first week of a pack, you may also need emergency contraception. Hope you find this information useful and I hope you will be more careful next time.