P.e. sex problem

Patient: I have had a problem with premature ejaculation in every sexual encounter I’ve ever had. 5 years now. I’m a 21 year old who hasn’t had a figure to talk to about this and its caused every female I’ve ever been with to lose interest in sex. I’ve now started treating my pe with alcohol and illegal stimulants and want a safe legal alternative. I’ve tried the start stop, numbing creams, position change, and none of these things work well enough. I wear a condom 100 percent of the time almost as well.