Pea size lump under chin

Patient : I have had a small pea size lump dead center under my chin for 3 days it's sore t the touch..I have had a bad cold and finished taking a full course of zpac last week...any advice..no insurance here!!
Doctor :   In my opinion there is no need for you to be concerned about the swelling in your chin. The swelling is most probably a swollen lymph node due to the sore throat and should resolve shortly after the infection subsides. I would suggest that you gargle with warm saline and take over the counter anti-inflammatory medication like motrin/advil if there is tenderness of the swelling.