Peace of mind...

Q: Hi, looking for some peace of mind. Monday went for some routine blood tests and the very next day the doctor call me to repeat the tests urgently, he actually went to my house looking for me (was at work at that moment so did not speak with the doctor). Wednesday morning repeated the blood tests and until now, friday, did not heard any ways. I have a follow up appointment this coming monday (already scheduled before having to repeat the tests. Will this mean that no news so far, means good news?
Dont want to think about this too much but as obvious I am concerned!
Im not asking for a diagnose, just to see if the fact that i did not hear from the surgery means that everything is ok...
Thanks in advance,