Pearly penile papules, treatment options

Patient

Q: I have something called Pearly Penile Papules and would like to know what i must buy to get rid of them?

Doctor

A:   Pearly penile papules are nerve ending and a commonly seen in young adult males. They are considered a normal variant and are not contracted or spread through sexual activity. The incidence of pearly penile papules reportedly ranges from 8-48%. No treatment is required unless for cosmetic reasons. Treatment options include ablation using carbon dioxide laser electrodesiccation with curettage, and excisional surgery. However there is not cream or ointment available for the treatment of pearly penile papules.